Affinity Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salamanz here!

2 posters

Go down

Salamanz here! Empty Salamanz here!

Post by Salamanz Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Why Hello There!

I am Salamanz.  I am a YouTuber, Gamer, Musician, Music Arranger/Transcriber, wannabe Animator, and relatively
decent Video Editor that likes to make videos and do stuff.

I am a relatively friendly guy with a good sense of humor.  I use my laptop copiously and have been addicted to it for a long time.  I have been
on YouTube for while but I never though about making videos until the spring of 2013.  I was inspired by a lot of my favorite YouTubers to finally start a channel.  
My inspiration to try and animate comes from Chris O'Neil (OneyNG) and a lot of MikuMikuDance producers.  
My drive to make music and arrangements come from Lilypichu (her piano songs are absolutely beautiful).  
And my interest to make gameplay edits come from a collection of UberDanger, Dunkey, and our lord and savior SsethTzeentach.

I joined this forum because of coco puffs and I thought it would be cool to join a MCN community early on.  On my YouTube Channel,
I like to make music transcriptions of piano songs.  I have transcribed and arranged sheet music for almost all of the songs in Lilies I and II
by Lilypichu and some other various songs and arrangements by her as well.  I also love to do some gameplay edits of League of Legends and
other games.  I use a careful ear to make sure that the quality of my videos are as good as they can be.  That also means I try to make sure
that every gameplay edit (with music) as rhythmically correct as possible(I find videos that mock CoD4_No_Sc0pe_Montages hilarious).  

To me, quality means a lot.  My videos are not perfect but  I try to strive to make the best of quality for videos.  I find it important to establish
a reputation for creating high quality content.  And I hope I deliver it well.  I am very kind to giving and taking constructive criticism.
I love to help people out.  I have successfully collaborated with a few YouTubers and have become close friends with them.  I am more then open
to collaborate with any of you in the future (within reason).

I hope to share with you guys my content and talk with you guys soon!

Noob
Noob

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7kmB8GjXOdWGS2Df5aS0xA

Back to top Go down

Salamanz here! Empty Re: Salamanz here!

Post by EmilianSpo Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:00 am

Salamanz wrote:That also means I try to make sure that every gameplay edit (with music) as rhythmically correct as possible(I find videos that mock CoD4_No_Sc0pe_Montages hilarious).  

I think we can get along quite well.
EmilianSpo
EmilianSpo
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum