Affinity Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some pretty cool league of legends edits :D

3 posters

Go down

Some pretty cool league of legends edits :D Empty Some pretty cool league of legends edits :D

Post by Jaso412 Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:05 pm

I really need some feedback and video ideas if possible <3
Jaso412
Jaso412
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Some pretty cool league of legends edits :D Empty Re: Some pretty cool league of legends edits :D

Post by TMCS Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:23 am

Hey bud,

Just a few notes I took while watching the two videos. First off let me say this is pretty good, I like the music and the concept of the videos are pretty spot on.

Some things that would increase the quality would be:

1. Music Sync
 You want to have the transitions and video events match when a certain part in the music is played. Some of the most popular sync points would be kicks, bass drops and synth sweeps.
2. Fonts
 Try picking up a custom font from dafont and using it in your videos, it will give it that extra customization appeal.
3.Effects
 Play around with different effects for, the more effects the better in this case :DBut don't over-edit.

TMCS
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Some pretty cool league of legends edits :D Empty Re: Some pretty cool league of legends edits :D

Post by Salamanz Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:10 am

if you are going for snipar-style edits, it needs more wobble. waaay more wobble lol. and lens flare.
Salamanz
Salamanz
Noob
Noob

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7kmB8GjXOdWGS2Df5aS0xA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaso412 Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:25 am

Salamanz wrote:if you are going for snipar-style edits, it needs more wobble.  waaay more wobble lol.  and lens flare.

Ok thanks so much. Thats where i was trying to go with the videos
Jaso412
Jaso412
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down